Posted by Admin on February, 11, 2020
Planting is a hobby for some and a passion for others. Some take it as a natural way of decoration while others think it a great way to make the environment healthy. But have you ever thought of decorating your home with plants in garden planters?
This is perfect for augmenting the beauty of your living area. With the help of different types of garden planters, one can make the home feel like a blooming garden throughout the year. Different types of planters are available in the market.
Here are some tips to find the best planter for your garden.
Select suitable material of planter
First, you need to choose what type of planters you will use and the material they are made of. For your outdoor planters, it would be better to use durable material and they are also usually larger. The best materials for outdoor planters are concrete, wood, fiberglass, plastic, and metal. The best indoor planters are ceramic or terra-cotta. Depending on the plants you intend to plant and where you want to place them, you can decide about the shapes and material of the planters.
Consider the shape
You can find a variety of planter shapes in any store, including rectangle, bowl, square and round planters. Metal cone-shaped planters are very much handy. Trellis planters are very interesting, as well as hanging planters, trough planters and Topsy turvy.
A place to be put in
Next, have in mind the place you want to put your plants.
1. If you have a balcony and want to keep your garden planters on it, a combination of trough planters and garden boxes is a great choice.
2. For your backyard, concrete planters come in a variety of unique shapes.
3. You can use ceramic planters or terra-cotta in your home or office since they are more suitable to indoors than the other materials.
4. If you have terra-cotta planters you will need to water more often, because this material is porous and loses moisture faster than other materials.
5. Metal cone shaped planters have an attractive appearance that makes them perfect for using as a home decoration. These planters are manufactured in different sizes such as 12x12x13cm, 20x20x25cm, 27x27x34cm, etc.
In case you cannot take care of your plants by watering them regularly, a good choice should be self-watering planters. Their sub-irrigation system keeps your plants fresh. You can even keep them in places that are hard to reach. Self-watering planters are perfect if you don’t have time to water them or when you are on long trips or a vacation.
Plants need to be watered regularly but it is important that you do not over water them. Hence, buy a planter with a hole on the bottom of it. Metal cone shaped planter exporter take care of this feature and provide a slender body with a hole.
Where to buy them?
There are numerous metal cone shaped planter exporters in India that supply a variety of planters online. Here are their salient features:
• Provide a wide range of planters
• High-quality packaging
• Timely delivery
• Promise durability, aesthetic and affordable price range
• Customized designing facility
This entry was posted on February, 11, 2020 at 12 : 05 pm and is filed under Metal Planter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.